
At this very moment my hubby is writing out his last few sentences, in a rush to put the last brilliant thought down before they call "time" and the Bar exam is finally over. It has been three intense days of the Bar exam, three painful weeks before that of non-stop preparation, and before that three incredible years of law school. I am so very proud to watch my hubby's amazing hard work, determination, sacrifice, and passion for his dream. I look forward to celebrating tonight with a glass of wine and our usual weekly pizza. I look forward to getting rid of those Barbri books that have taken over our lives. But most importantly, I look forward to seeing my love at this desk less and less and spending more and more time enjoying life with me.
So very proud of you Daragh! You are the most amazing husband and no doubt you will be an extraordinary lawyer.
All of my love,
Me
I love this. Hope you guys are having a great trip :)
ReplyDelete