I've been up in Connecticut for the past three weeks for work. This past weekend I had the opportunity to visit with wonderful friends, celebrate a birthday, walk the beach, and spend time getting to know and photographing these beautiful girls. So thankful for the little blessings in life...
Beautiful photos! the Girls are just adorable and i can't wait to see more!! thank you so much for doing this and it was so lovely to see you and Daragh! - Ronnie
Kara! Stephen, the girls and I just had an opportunity to view these. We are amazed! You have such a talent and eye for photography. I knew you were good, but these blow me away. Thank you and we look forward to seeing them all! It was a great visit w/ you and I loved how patient and sweet you made the whole photo shoot. We all had a blast being with you and now we have these amazing photos too! Love, Kirsten and the girls
Beautiful photos! the Girls are just adorable and i can't wait to see more!! thank you so much for doing this and it was so lovely to see you and Daragh! - Ronnie
ReplyDeleteKara! Stephen, the girls and I just had an opportunity to view these. We are amazed! You have such a talent and eye for photography. I knew you were good, but these blow me away. Thank you and we look forward to seeing them all! It was a great visit w/ you and I loved how patient and sweet you made the whole photo shoot. We all had a blast being with you and now we have these amazing photos too!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kirsten and the girls
i haven't visited your blog in a while, but wow, these pictures are beautiful :) simple, fresh and magical, i love it :)
ReplyDelete