For my last post of the month I decided to change things up with a portrait of my horse-in-law, Glebe. Glebe is my sis-in-law's gorgeous thoroughbred - who is lucky enough to have his home in Ireland.
A portrait of an American thoroughbred who found his home and family in Ireland:
hello! I am so into horse pictures at the moment! These are amazing, i love your black and whites! and you went to ireland! I hope to be heading there at the end of this year for a tour of the UK and Europe :) Looks like you had an amazing time :)
hello! I am so into horse pictures at the moment! These are amazing, i love your black and whites! and you went to ireland! I hope to be heading there at the end of this year for a tour of the UK and Europe :) Looks like you had an amazing time :)
ReplyDelete