12.05.2009

For Dana & Numero Dos

In just over 6 weeks we will be celebrating the arrival of Dana's second baby, Numero Dos, or at least that's his nick-name for now. ;) I was so excited that Dana wanted to take belly photos and include her gorgeous baby girl (soon to be Big Sister) and we even got a few of the entire family!

Dana you are stunning and have such a gorgeous family - thank you for letting me document these precious moments for you. I have enjoyed every minute spent making these images for you. I hope you love them as much as I have enjoyed them.

Dana_Family_01

Dana_Family_02

Dana_Family_03

Dana_Family_04

Dana_Family_05

Dana_Family_06

Dana_Family_07

Dana_Family_08

Dana_Family_09

Dana_Family_10

Dana_Family_11

Dana_Family_12

Dana_Family_13

Dana_Family_14

Dana_Family_15 v2

Want to see more of these gorgeous girls? Check out their previous sessions here and here on my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the gift you are giving me as the Grammy to this beautiful girl! Dana and Jorge are so blessed not only by their sweet daughter but by friends like you! Thank you again!!!
    Trudi Barnes

    ReplyDelete