8.30.2009

People Photography III - Mother and Daughter

After 3 boys it came as a big surprise to my sister that she would be having a girl! I was so excited for her - a chance to buy dresses, cute shoes, and hair bows, but most of all I was excited that she would have a daughter! There is something so lovely about the bond between a mother and a daughter. I wanted to capture this for my sister while E is still so little. I hope the photos show just how special they are together.

Mommies...let you play with their jewelry...
DSC_3058
...let you explore their faces...
DSC_2996
...let you run free but hold your hand when you need help...
EJ
...they kiss your boo boo's away...
DSC_2952
...read with you...
DSC_2865
...and hold you tightly.
DSC_2914

Hey Sis, hope you like the photos. You two are so stunning. Don't doubt that you have given E your beauty from the inside and outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment