2.19.2011

Ireland: Gougane Barra

We journeyed out to Gougane Barra Forest Park (County Cork), which did not disappoint. What a lovely place full of soft moss that covered the forest floor, trees, and rocks! It was such a magical place. I would definitely recommend visiting in the Summer to walk the trails through the trees and over tiny bridges.

Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_01
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_02
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_03
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_04
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_05
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_06
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_07
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_08
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_09
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_10

On they way to Gougane Barra I spotted this lovely place to photograph. We made sure to stop by on the way back to grab some shots.

Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_11
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_12
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_13
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_14
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_15
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_16
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_17
Kara Hoey_Gougane_Barra_18

This is the last of my Ireland posts, so I hope you've enjoyed the glimpses into this beautiful place!

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for these ones! Gorgeous....I love the sky at the little place we stopped on the way home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos as always. I loved the spiky tree, Kitsy and the grass was cute. Ireland picture #1 was so pretty. I like that view. I liked them all. Love you sis.

    ReplyDelete