











I had the wonderful opportunity to capture this sweetie pie for her 1st Birthday! One year ago she was this tiny baby and now look at how much she has grown! I loved capturing her gorgeous blue eyes, porcelain skin, and soft billowy hair! Her mama was fabulously organized with P's outfits, shoes, water, snacks, teddy bear, blanket, etc. - organized and patient mommas are awesome! We made our way to their park nearby and had the yummiest morning light - love when that happens. :) It was hot-as-heck but we all had a fun time. Thanks to the Barrows for the wonderful time and there are more photos to come that I'm sure will be your favorites!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
Photo Notes:
- I LOVE photographing babies at this age. Since they're still too small to run away from you, you can keep them to one location and capture those gorgeous eyes! This also makes it easier to position them in the best light.
- Remember to bring snacks and water just in case
- Babies will only give you so much time, so get your shots and then take a break
- Wear a white shirt to help reflect light back onto your subject
- Consider changing up the outfits to try out a range of different looks - tutus are fun, bloomers show off their little bodies, etc. Have fun with it!
- Include items that make the images personal - a book, a bear, a blanket, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment